We understand that each charity is different and will have its own set of requirements. We are unique in the domestic appliance sector in that we manufacture, deliver, and install our appliances, providing all services “in house”. By combining our service and logistics excellence with value added appliances, this ensures your funds stretch further.
We are proud to be partnering numerous, ”Cobseo” organisations and other UK charities, offering them a fully bespoke fulfilment service to their beneficiaries.
Some of our partners include:
The Royal British Legion
SSAFA – the Armed Forces charity
Shipwrecked Mariners Society
Cavell Nurses Trust
We are able to support your charity with a comprehensive range of NEW Whirlpool - Hotpoint and Indesit appliances to fulfil your charitable sector requirements via our Home Delivery or Direct Fulfilment solutions:
Home Delivery Solution – Direct Delivery
Your charity organisation can benefit from utilising our award winning home delivery logistics distribution network to conduct deliveries direct to your beneficiaries.
Through our direct Home Delivery solution:
- We offer a comprehensive nationwide delivery service (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland)
- We complete a home delivery every 47 seconds
- All deliveries are completed by Whirlpool UK Appliances Ltd
- We provide a facility for self keying of customer orders, dynamically confirming the delivery date
- We provide full order tracking
Optional additional chargeable extras include:
- We offer timed delivery slots with a 60 minute timeslot (on the day of delivery)
- We offer connection on all freestanding appliances including gas
- We provide removal of the old appliance
Bulk Fulfilment Solution
Your charity organisation can procure appliances directly utilising our bulk fulfilment solution. This B2B solution is available to all charitable organisations who have business depot/warehouse premises.
Through our Bulk Fulfilment solution:
- We offer FREE nationwide delivery (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland)
- We provide a facility to order multiple products
- We offer a tailored service to meet your requirements
- We offer site to site delivery options
Buy Now Option
Your charitable organisation can now purchase products directly from Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited using a debit or credit card.
For more information on our services and how Whirlpool UK Appliances Ltd can help support your charity, please contact David Rhodes (Business Development Manager) who will provide further information.
Tel: 07500 031377